Aaron has been teaching Paddle sports as a British Canoeing Coach since 2015. But his love for the water began at the tender age of 10. Aaron is particularly passionate about white water paddling, be that in a kayak or on a SUP, along with freestyle kayaking and open canoeing. For the last 4 years he has worked in outdoor school residential centres, using outdoor pursuits to support young people’s development. Aaron heads up our paddleboarding adventures on the River Wye, supporting paddlers of all ages as they learn to paddle confidently and safely in a range of exciting conditions.
- British Canoeing Level 2 Canoe and Kayak coach
- British Canoeing WW SUP coach (Trainee)
- British Canoeing Foundation Safety and Rescue Training Provider
- British Canoeing Sheltered Water SUP award provider
- British Canoeing White Water Safety and Rescue
- FAA Level 3 outdoor first aid
- DBS Checked