T’s & C’s
- Paddleboarding Adventures reserves the right to change the session type or cancel a session due to adverse weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. Any cancelled session will be rescheduled to another date and time. If that is not possible a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
- If using a gift-voucher, Paddleboarding Adventures will reschedule the session as required, unless the voucher has is past its expiry date.
- Paddleboarding Adventures reserve the right to refuse anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, anyone behaving in a hostile or unruly manner
- Any equipment owned by Paddleboarding Adventures that is lost by the user or damaged due to inappropriate use will be chargeable to the user.
- Should you, or any member of your party suspect that you have Corona Virus symptoms / have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Corona Virus you MUST notify Paddleboarding Adventures immediately. If you have NOT quarantined for 14 days you MUST NOT attend your session. In this instance your session will be transferred to an alternative date or a 12-month gift voucher issued. Please contact email@example.com if this is unsuitable.
- Should Paddleboarding Adventures need to cancel your session due to Covid-19 restrictions a new date will be offered OR a 12-month gift voucher issued. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is unsuitable.
- Paddleboarding Adventures has the right to stop the session at any time without a refund being offered if any false information has been given by the student to the coach which puts the coach or any other students in danger and deems the session unsafe.
- Once a session is booked, presume it will go ahead unless we contact you via email to state otherwise.
- Paddleboarding Adventures will contact you via email, no later than 24 hours prior to your session to notify you of adverse weather or inadequate conditions.
- PLEASE ADD email@example.com to your email contacts.
- We paddle out in all weather; this is the joy of adventuring in the great outdoors! Wetsuits and warm clothing along with a sense of play will ensure you enjoy your paddleboard adventure whatever the weather!
Acceptance of Risk:
I agree to abide by the Paddleboarding Adventures code of conduct and obey the instructions of Paddleboarding Adventures staff, leaving the water immediately on being asked to do so.
I declare that I can swim 25 metres unaided.
I understand that no liability is accepted by Paddleboarding Adventures for the loss or damage of personal belongings taken onto the water, including (without limitation) wallets, spectacles, clothing etc.
I understand that paddleboarding Adventures holds a zero-tolerance policy on alcohol, drugs, and anti-social behaviour before, during and after sessions.
I understand that the activity I have chosen does involve risk, and although it cannot be eliminated completely, it will be managed by Paddle Boarding Adventures and the coach, in line with current best practice. Risk assessments can be provided.
I declare that I have notified a member of the Paddleboarding Adventures team of any medical conditions or medications that may affect participation of the activity.
I understand that no liability is accepted by Paddleboarding Adventures for the loss or damage of ANY personal belongings taken onto the water.
I agree to wear a buoyancy aid and leash on the water.
I agree for my photograph to be taken and for these photos to be used in con junction to Paddleboarding Adventures marketing.
When booking on to a session with Paddleboarding Adventures you are agreeing that to the best of your knowledge:
You are not suffering from any illness or condition that would put you at risk whilst taking part in stand-up paddle boarding.
You are not taking any medication that would put yours or anyone else’s health at risk during your session.
Your health and fitness meet the requirements needed to take part in the booked session.
You understand that Stand UP Paddle Boarding (SUP) can be a dangerous activity and that you take part at your own risk.
You accept all the terms and conditions above.
Should your booking be affected by COVID-19 restrictions or Corona Virus symptoms you will be offered an alternative date or a 12-month gift voucher. Should neither feel suitable please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations made by the student are refundable if made no later than 7 days prior to the booked session.
Cancellations made by the student are transferable if made no later than 72 hours prior to the booked session.
Gift voucher bookings are non-refundable but are transferable if made no later than 72 hours prior to the booked session.