Full-Day Guided Trip
It’s time for a Halloween fancy dress paddle on the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal. Fancy paddling somewhere new? Getting creative with a little costume design? Nattering to likeminded paddlers? Then this trip is for you. You’ll enjoy elevated views as you paddle over the Brynich aqueduct and through the 343 meter Ashford tunnel by head-torch light. Who knows you might see a ghost or two! For the best dressed paddler there’s the chance to win a PBA £50.00 gift voucher. NOTE bring your own kit and enjoy a 50% discount. Enter OWNKIT at the checkout. These places are limited. Your kit MUST include, recognised branded board, paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt, head torch.
- Enjoy a journey from Talybont on Usk and back, taking in the Brynich Aqueduct and the Ashford tunnel.
- Enjoy a hot or cold beverage, biscuits and toasted marshmallows
- Enter into the Halloween spirit with our fancy dress competition
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet if desired.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
- Full-Day guided trip. Start and End Talybont on Usk. 10:00-16:00.
- £50.00pp includes 5 hour guided trip, hot and cold drinks and S’mores,
- Optional Halloween fancy dress competition, win a £50.00 PBA gift voucher.
- Receive a safety briefing and paddle technique reminder.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided. Must have some paddle experience due to the length of the paddle.
- Board, paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt and wetsuit included.
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.