Full-Day Guided Trip
Join us for this special adventure on the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal. Your guided trip will take in the beautiful Spring countryside along with the spectacular experience of paddling over the Brynich aqueduct and through the 343 meter Ashford tunnel by head-torch light. Throw in a wild brew and S’mores and you have the makings of a perfect adventure. NOTE:bring your own kit for 25% discount. Enter OWNKIT at the checkout. Kit MUST include, recognised branded board 10’8 or longer, paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt, head torch. To keep costs down, this is a one way trip, we will organise a car transfer system between us.
- Enjoy a journey from Talybont on Usk, taking in the Brynich Aqueduct and the Ashford tunnel.
- Enjoy a wild brew, biscuits and toasted mallows (S’mores)
- Enjoy a beautiful longer paddle to challenge your paddle endurance!
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet if desired.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
- Half-Day guided trip. Start-point / End-point Talybont on Usk. 09:00-16:00.
- £40.00pp includes guided trip, hot and cold drinks and S’mores.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Board, paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt included.
- Wetsuit available to hire at 10.00pp
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.