Full- Day Guided Trip
Join us for this Pop-Up SUP to raise money for the Homeless this festive season. Don your favourite festive outfit, light up your board and enjoy a guided trip on the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal. You’ll travel through Ashford tunnel by headtorch and fairy lights and past stunning views of the Brecon Beacons National Park Enjoy a mug of mulled apple juice along with a homemade mince pie for the perfect festive adventure. £10.00 of your ticket price will go to charity. This adventure starts and ends at Pencelli with the option to join the group for a festive feast at the Royal Oak Pub afterwards. Aprox 10km paddle.
NOTE bring your own kit and enjoy a 25% discount. Enter BRINGYOUROWN at the checkout. These places are limited. Your kit MUST include, recognised branded board (minimum size 10’8), paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt, head torch.
- Enjoy a journey along the Brecon & Monmouthshire Canal taking in Ashford Tunnel by headtorch and fairy light. Start/End point Pencelli
- Enjoy a hot beverage and festive nibbles
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet if desired.
- Receive the opportunity to join for dinner at The Royal Oak in Pencelli at the end of the paddle. NOTE THIS MUST BE BOOKED THROUGH US NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 10TH
- Full-Day guided trip. 10:00-17:00.
- £40.00pp includes 5 hour guided trip, hot drinks and festive nibbles.
- Receive a safety briefing and SUP 101 reminder.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Board, paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt included. WETSUIT CAN BE HIRE. £10.00
- Children over the age of 14 are welcome.
- Option to join us for dinner at The Royal Oak in Pencelli to close the day
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.