Full-Day Guided Trip
Challenge your paddle power on this epic adventure. There’s no better time to nature spot than the opening and closing of the day so we’ll supply you with binoculars and topped up flasks of tea/coffee as we cruise along this stunning stretch of the river, home to Kingfisher, cormorant, salmon, otter, may fly and more. It’s a big ol’ paddle, roughly 30km so we’ll break up our journey with a pit stop for a pub lunch in Ross-on-Wye. This is our prelude to our multi day wilderness retreat, a great way for you to test your paddle capacity in a down-river flow.
- Enjoy a guided paddle and taxi transfers on one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Wye.
- Enjoy learning about and looking out for the local wildlife as you paddle this area of outstanding natural beauty. Binoculars provided.
- Get to challenge your paddle fitness and endurance on a longer paddle.
- Enjoy bottomless tea/coffee travel mug refills.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and wetsuit if desired.
- Full-Day guided trip. Start-point Hoarwithy. End-point Lydbrook. 08:00-16:00. (aprox finish time)
- £75.00pp includes guided trip, hot drinks, return transport to your vehicle.
- Paddlers must have a reasonable level of water related fitness.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Adult hire only.
- Wetsuit hire £10.00pp
- NOTE due to taxi transfer we can not accept own boards on the trip.
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
Your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will NOT be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
- Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.
NOTE: Minimum 4 paddlers required to run the trip.