Guided Night Paddle
Join us for this Pop-Up Glow Paddle to raise money for the Homeless this festive season. Glow in the dark face paints, a paddle trimmed with fairy lights, glow sticks or neon bands. You decide how you light up the night. We’ll take you on a mini Canal adventure for a spot of star gazing, followed by canal side sparklers and an optional Christmas meal at the Black Shed afterwards.
£5.00 of your ticket price will go to charity. This adventure starts and ends at The Black Shed, Slimbridge. To book your meal you must contact The Black Shed directly, Quoting Paddleboarding Adventures. 01453 890609. email@example.com
- Enjoy a journey along the Stroud canal by festive glow light
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and headtorch
- Receive the opportunity to join for a community Christmas meal.
- Evening paddle 17:30-19:00
- £20.00pp (£5.00 donated to charity)
- Receive a safety briefing and SUP 101 reminder.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Board, paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt, head torch included. WETSUIT CAN BE HIRED. £10.00
- Adults only
- Option to join our community Christmas meal at the Black Shed (must be booked directly with Black Shed)
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.