Remember remember the 5th of November… You’ll remember this one for sure. Join us at World Heritage site Pen-Forrd-Goch Pond (Keepers Pond) as we watch the spectacular fireworks display from the Abergavenny Round Table display. We’ll drop our anchors and float under a starlit sky, as fireworks pop and whizz in the night sky. It’s gunna be a blast. Enjoy a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows, dunking biscuits and your very own sparkler for a truly memorable evening. NOTE bring your own kit and enjoy a 25% discount. Enter BRINGMYOWN at the checkout. These places are limited. Your kit MUST include, recognised branded board, paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt, head torch.
- Enjoy a star-lit paddle in an elevated secluded location
- Watch the Abergavenny fireworks display from your board
- Enjoy a hot beverage, biscuits and marshmallows
- Receive sparklers for your very own fireworks vibe!
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet if desired.
- Star-lit Fireworks paddle at Keepers Pond, Abergavenny. 18:30-20:00
- £25.00pp includes 90 minute paddle, hot drink, biscuits and sparklers
- Receive a safety briefing and paddle technique reminder.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided. Must have some paddle experience due to the length of the paddle.
- Board, paddle, buoyancy aid, quick release belt and wetsuit included.
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.