Full-Day Guided Trip
Wake-Up and Flow, join us on this peaceful early start paddles as we take you on a guided wildlife spotting tour of THE most stunning stretch of the Wye Valley. From Peregrine falcons to leaping salmon and flitting Kingfisher, you’ll embark on a day long adventure along the most beautiful stretch of the River Wye. Discover the natural habitat of this stunning waterway whilst learning one of the most accessible and fun water sports out there. We’ll even teach you how to make a wild brew which you’ll enjoy with a S’more or two! This is a 22km paddle, with a tea stop and picnic lunch stop.
- Enjoy learning about and looking out for the local wildlife as you paddle this area of outstanding natural beauty. Binoculars provided.
- Discover the environmental impact we can have as paddlers and how to minimise our impact, sustainable living, plastic packaging of everyday products.
- Enjoy a hot drink and campfire S’mores.
- Learn self-rescue techniques, paddling techniques and posture for safe and confident paddling.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and wetsuit if desired.
- Full-Day guided trip. Start-point Ross-on-Wye. End-point Symonds Yat. 09:00-16:00.
- £75.00pp guided trip, equipment, hot and cold drinks and S’mores, return transport to your vehicle.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Adult hire only
- Wetsuit hire £10.00pp
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
Your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will NOT be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
- Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.
NOTE: we require a minimum of 4 paddlers to run the trip