This is the ultimate escape for outdoor thrill seekers! Join us for a day of stunning single-track mountain biking and paddleboarding in the Wye Valley. Join the team at Katy Curd Coaching as they guide you through some of their favourite off-piste trails. Sweeping views, enough technical descent to get your adrenaline pumping and a few quad burning climbs to earn your lunch. Then slip into your wet water gear ready to test your water wings in an entry level stand-up paddle board session followed by team races and challenges to ensure you leave with a full heart. Your day ends with a wild brew and a slab of homemade cake. Perfection.
- Receive a paddleboard safety briefing covering self-rescue techniques, correct position, and posture on the board so that you feel safe on the water.
- Receive board, paddle, buoyancy aid.
- Receive a bike check from the team at Katy Curd Coaching.
- Enjoy a guided ride through stunning off-piste trails. We would grade this ride as RED TECH.
- Paddle, play, and laugh your way down the most beautiful stretch of the Wye Valley.
- Enjoy a wild brew and a slab of homemade cake. NB: dietary requirements must be stipulated in advance.
- Full-Day guided paddle/ride. Location Redbrook, Wye Valley. 09:30-16:30
- £65.00pp includes paddleboard hire, hot/ cold drink, and homemade cake.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Adult hire only
- Minimum 5 people, maximum 10 working in two pods (NB: group size may be restricted should government guidelines require)
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.