Bespoke workshop. Email to book your date.
Are you looking for a fun group activity for you and your adventure friends? Our Paddleboard Yoga Workshop is ideal! We’ll teach you SUP basics and get you feeling safe on your board with a paddle along the Wye, before setting down anchor for a fun, challenging and peaceful Yoga class. Falling in the water is all part of the fun.
- Enjoy a short paddle to warm up ready for your practise
- Feel confident and at ease in a sheltered and shallow spot
- Receive hire of board, paddle and anchor
- Experience tuition from our certified SUP Yoga teacher
- 2 hour session, Ross-on-Wye
- Price includes paddleboard tuition, full Yoga class, board and paddle
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Maximum 16 people (NB: group size may be restricted should government guidelines require)
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
Your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will NOT be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Children must be 8 years+
No Previous Experience is necessary.