Paddleboard Yoga is ideal for newbie yoga students right through to experienced Yogis. It offers fun, challenge and peace in equal measures. Falling in the water is all part of the fun.
- Enjoy a short paddle to warm up ready for your practise
- Feel confident and at ease in a sheltered and shallow spot
- Receive hire of board, paddle and anchor
- Experience tuition from our certified SUP Yoga teacher
- 1.5 hour session, The Black Shed, Slimbridge
- Price includes paddleboard tuition, full Yoga class, board and paddle
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Maximum 10 people (NB: group size may be restricted should government guidelines require)
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Children must be 8 years+
No Previous Experience is necessary.