Six week course.
Paddleboard Yoga is ideal for newbie yoga students right through to experienced Yogis. It offers fun, challenge and peace in equal measures. Falling in the water is all part of the fun. If you are booking a stand alone class, you would be best suited if you have been on a Paddleboarding before.
- Enjoy a short paddle to warm up ready for your practise
- Feel confident and at ease in a sheltered and shallow spot
- Receive hire of board, paddle and anchor
- Experience tuition from our certified SUP Yoga teacher
- 1.5 hour session, Ross-on-Wye
- Price includes paddleboard tuition, full Yoga class, board and paddle
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Maximum 12 people
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
Your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will NOT be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Children must be 8 years+
Previous Paddle Experience suggested.