Our private coaching sessions are perfect for those paddlers looking for a bespoke experience with an experienced instructor. Whether you are a complete beginner looking to gain confidence and essential paddle know how. Or a more experience paddler looking to hone your craft in technical conditions. Our instructors can tailor a session to suit your needs.
- Receive bespoke 121 tuition tailored to your paddle goals
- Receive board, paddle, BA, wetsuit and quick release belt hire.
- Session held at Bishops Wood, Kerne Bridge
- 90 minutes of paddle time
- £60.00 includes board, paddle, BA and quick release belt
- NOTE: bring your own kit and paddle with us for less. Enter OWNKIT at the checkout for 20% discount
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.