Email to book date/time
Grab your group of friends or family and come give the fastest growing sport in the UK a go! Learn Sup skill basics through fun challenges and games in this secluded and safe stretch of the the beautiful River Wye.
- Learn self-rescue techniques, correct position, and posture on the board so that you feel safe on the water.
- Discover our coaching secrets for balance and stance when standing.
- Apply all that you have learnt through fun games and challenges to seal the knowledge bombs in!
- We’ll snap the fun as it unfolds so that you can share the memories for years to come.
- 2.5 hours
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Minimum 3 paddlers
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
Your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will NOT be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Children must be able to swim unaided, under 8’s will share a board with an adult.