Join us for our Autumn SUP social with a difference. Combine our signature starry night paddle, with a bag of fish and chips and your favourite cold bevvy and we think you’ve got the perfect antidote to the Monday Blues! We’ll take you out on a short, guided start studded paddle at our favourite best kept destination (shhh!) along the Wye before heading back to the village green for a cheeky take out from Mr Chippy. Bring your own bevvy and settle down for a spot of star gazing. This is a one way paddle. food and drinks are not provided.
- Take a short moonlit paddle with head and board torch, before heading back for a fish and chip dinner under the stars.
- Receive a headtorch and board light for fun, safe paddling.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet if desired.
- Guided paddle.
- £20.00pp includes board and kit, wetsuit and head-torch.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Adult hire only
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 12
PLEASE VISIT OUR
SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.