The ideal session for anyone looking to give the fastest growing water sport in the U.K. a go. Whether you’ve brought your own kit and want to learn how to use it. Or you’ve seen it on tv and thought it’d be good to have a play. This session is for you.
- Learn self-rescue techniques, correct position, and posture on the board so that you feel safe on the water.
- Discover our coaching secrets for balance and stance when standing. We’ll teach you a range of foot positions for different water conditions.
- Learn to manoeuvre the board like a pro using the reverse-sweep, cross-deck, and step-back turn.
- Learn to read your environment for safe, enjoyable paddling. Including water depth/speed and wind direction/speed.
- Apply all that you have learnt through fun games and challenges to seal the knowledge bombs in!
- We’ll snap the fun as it unfolds so that you can share the memories for years to come.
- Held in Ross-on-Wye
- 2-hour course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Wetsuit can be provided
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Children must be 8 years+