Are you looking for an opportunity to practise your paddle skills, with like-minded paddlers and increase your fitness this summer? Our social paddles are for those with at least a basic level of SUP skill. We’ll play on the river then mooch over to the pub to enjoy a bevvy before heading home happy hearted! The location will vary week to week, allowing us to enjoy different areas of the Wye between Ross on Wye and Redbrook. Stay tuned on social media for the location, you will also be notified by email once booked. We are donating 20% of each paddle space to The Wave Project who support young people through surf therapy to reduce anxiety and build resilience.
- Enjoy a play on the river Wye, with like-minded paddlers
- Have the chance to pit stop for a bevvy before heading home
- Receive board, paddle, BA and quick release belt
- Up-to 90 minutes of paddle time
- £20.00 includes your SUP leader, board, paddle, BA and quick release belt. 20% goes to The Wave Charity.
- JULY 9TH LOCATION Ross-on-Wye, drinks at The Hope and Anchor
- NOTE: bring your own kit and paddle with us for less. Enter bringyourown at the checkout for 25% discount
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
Less than 72 hours notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.
NOTE: this is a social paddle and as such our team are not held responsible for your safety. We therefore advise you have your own personal paddle insurance. Of course if a situation arises whereby you need support on the water, our coach will be on hand.