Are you looking for an opportunity to practise your paddle skills, with like-minded paddlers and increase your fitness this summer? Our social paddles are for those with at least a basic level of SUP skill. We’ll play on the river then mooch over to the pub to enjoy a bevvy before heading home happy hearted! The location will vary week to week, allowing us to enjoy different areas of the Wye between Ross on Wye and Redbrook. Stay tuned on social media for the location, you will also be notified by email once booked. 100% of the profits raised will go to The Wave Project. A UK surf therapy charity supporting young people’s mental health.
- Enjoy a play on the river Wye, with like-minded paddlers
- Have the chance to pit stop for a bevvy before heading home
- Receive board, paddle, BA and quick release belt
- 90 minutes of paddle time
- £10.00 includes your SUP leader, board, paddle, BA and quick release belt. 100% goes to The Wave Charity.
- NOTE: bring your own kit and paddle with us for less. Enter OWNKIT at the checkout for 50% discount
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.