Stars overhead, the sound of owls in the trees and the weightless drifting of the water beneath your board. Hot Chocolate or a Chai Late, a marshmallow or three, time to lay back on your board and track the constellations, this is a bucket list adventure for sure. Who knows, you may even see a shooting star!
- Take a short moonlit paddle with head and board torch, before anchoring safely for a spot of star gazing.
- Receive a headtorch and board light for fun, safe paddling.
- Enjoy a hot beverage and biscuits.
- Learn self-rescue techniques, paddling techniques and posture for safe and confident paddling.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet if desired.
- Cotswold Canals at Slimbridge
- £25.00pp includes hot drink and biscuits and head-torch.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Adult hire only
- Wetsuits available to hire. £10.00 pp
PLEASE VISIT OUR
SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.