Stars overhead, the sound of owls in the trees and the weightless drifting of the water beneath your board. Our starry night adventures are timed with the Full Moon taking you on a short paddle around Symonds Yat. Hot Chocolate or a Chai Late, a marshmallow or three, time to lay back on your board and track the constellations, this is a bucket list adventure for sure. Who knows, you may even see a shooting star!
- Take a short moonlit paddle with head and board torch, before anchoring safely for a spot of star spotting.
- Receive a headtorch and board light for fun, safe paddling.
- Enjoy a hot beverage and luxury marshmallows.
- Learn self-rescue techniques, paddling techniques and posture for safe and confident paddling.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet if desired.
- Guided paddle.
- £30.00pp includes hot drink and marshmallows, wetsuit and head-torch.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Adult hire only
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 12 (NB: group size may be restricted should government guidelines require)
PLEASE VISIT OUR
SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.