Ever paddled under a full moon or gazed at the stars from the water? Take our most popular river adventure, add a magnificent sunset and a starry sky and you have a truly memorable evening ahead. This adventure takes you on a river trip thorugh the beautiful Wye Valley. This is the perfect Adults ONLY antidote to the typical Friday night pub trip.
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided trip from Monmouth to Redbrook.
- Enjoy a mug of hot chocolate and marshmallows at the end of the paddle.
- Experience a starlight paddle supported by head and board torches.
- Mini guided trip. Start-point Monmouth. End-point Redbrook.
- £40.00pp includes hot chocolate and marshmallows, head torch/board light and return transfer to your vehicle.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet.
- Attendees MUST have attended our SUP beginners Skills or similar.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Adults only.
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.