Full-Day Guided Trip
This SUP adventure is for those with a good level of paddling experience. You will enjoy this stunning stretch of the River Wye, steeped in local history, with our experienced coaches as we travel through grade I and II rapids. We will help you to fine tune your paddle skills and read water conditions so that you can safely enjoy the thrill of technical water conditions. Enjoy this incredible water sport in an area of outstanding natural beauty, propelled by your own paddle.
- Enjoy a journey from Symonds Yat West to Redbrook
- Receive hire of all safety equipment including wet suit and helmet
- Receive tuition from our fully trained staff
- Enjoy traveling through technical water including grade II rapids
- Receive a river safety briefing
- Ful-Day guided trip. Start-point Symonds Yat West. End-point Redbook.
- £60.00pp includes hot or cold drinks and biscuits, return minibus to your vehicle.
- Enjoy a hot or cold beverage and campfire S’mores.
- Learn self-rescue techniques, paddling techniques and posture for safe and confident paddling.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet.
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Attendees MUST have completed our SUP Skills course or similar.
- Over 18’s only.
- Wetsuit can be provided
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.