Full-Day Guided Trip
This SUP adventure is for those with a basic level of paddle ability, looking to progress their confidence and skill whilst taking a journey along the stunning river Wye. Our experienced team will help you develop your foot work, body position and paddle stroke as you travel through grade I and II rapids. We will help you read water conditions, pack and prep your kit based on conditions and understand advanced rescue and towing techniques, so that you can safely enjoy the thrill of more technical water conditions. Enjoy this incredible water sport in an area of outstanding natural beauty, propelled by your own paddle.
- Enjoy a guided journey through technical water. Lydbrook – Symonds Yat East
- Receive hire of all safety equipment including wet suit and helmet
- Receive tuition from our fully trained staff
- Enjoy traveling through technical water including grade II rapids
- Receive a river safety briefing
- Full- day guided, coaching adventure.
- £75.00pp includes Full-day guided trip, drinks and snack, return transport to your vehicle.
- Receive a safety briefing along with your board, paddle, buoyancy aid and helmet.
- Learn how to confidently prep, prepare and adapt your kit based on water conditions
- Learn advanced paddle skills, foot and body position allowing you to move around the board with ease whilst traversing technical water features
- Learn advanced recuse and towing techniques
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
- Attendees MUST have completed our SUP Beginners Skills course or similar.
- Over 18’s only.
- Wetsuit can be provided
PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 page FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.
Basic SUP experience is required, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.