The Covid-19 situation is ever changing. Below are guidelines that will be subject to change based on Government and Outdoor Industry recommendations.
Please consider social distancing rules and travel recommendations before booking.
Our top priority is the safety of our customers, our team and the general public.
- Sanitising areas located where we check in/out all equipment.
- Sanitising Station in registration & PPE areas.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all the areas used by the public and staff.
- Sanitising Buoyancy Aids after each use.
- Hand washing each board and paddle with eco soap after every use.
- NHS QR Code for track and trace
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Social distance markers throughout our facility.
- Minibus transportation follows Government social distance guidelines.
- Mandatory face mask or covering in our transport.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
- Should you, or any member of your party suspect that you have Corona Virus symptoms / have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Corona Virus you MUST notify Paddleboarding Adventures immediately. You MUST NOT attend your session. In this instance your session will be transferred to an alternative date or a 12-month gift voucher issued. Please contact email@example.com if this is unsuitable.
- Should Paddleboarding Adventures need to cancel your session due to Covid-19 restrictions a new date will be offered OR a 12-month gift voucher issued. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is unsuitable.
- Should your booking be affected by COVID-19 restrictions or Corona Virus symptoms you will be offered an alternative date or a 12-month gift voucher. Should neither feel suitable please contact email@example.com
COVID-19 CHECK LIST
If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus, you MUST ensure you have completed 14 days quarantine prior to your paddleboard adventure. If this is not possible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and re-schedule your session for a later date.
If you show corona virus symptoms or have been in contact with around anyone displaying symptoms, please contact us and re-schedule your session. NHS symptom checker. NHS 111 online – About coronavirus (COVID-19)
Find the latest information about the coronavirus on the official UK government website. www.gov.uk/coronavirus
The UK’s national tourism agency, Visit Britain has compiled additional advice and information for visitors here. www.visitbritain.org
Please follow paddleboarding_adventures on Facebook, Instagram for our latest announcements.